Hidden Agendas is a story-driven hidden objects game that follows the main characters on a globe-trotting adventure to solve mysteries.
HOW TO PLAY:
Use energy to search scenes to earn clues.
Trade clues for Coins and Diamonds at Fletcher's Newsroom.
Use Coins and Diamonds to unlock new, higher value clues and scenes/chapters
- Optional Monuments can be unlocked in the Voyager's Clubhouse by spending Voyager Keys.
- Each Chapter is a piece of the story that contains three search scenes.
- One premium (unlocked with Diamonds) Dark Room. These are usually indicated by the name of the site on a red banner background.
- Premium Chapters attached to the regular chapters. These are usually made up of 3 to 4 Dark Rooms that share the same "clues".
- The main story chapters are connected by colored threads on the map.
- Coins are the regular currency used to unlock new scenes.
- Diamonds are a premium currency used to unlock premium chapters.
- Film Rolls are used to unlock Dark Rooms.
- Voyager Keys are used to search the Voyager's Clubhouse (when unlocked).
- A time-based currency that allows for searches of scenes.