To clarify the guidelines, let's break it down.
Censor Bar Use, Nudity, and Sexual Content:
- Depiction of sex (or anything suggesting that sex is occurring at that moment) in any form, including but not limited to, gyrating bodies, oral sex, or moaning/groaning is not allowed.
- Explicit details of what is happening or has happened off-screen is also not allowed.
- Any nudity on cover art is strictly not allowed.
- Frontal nudity is allowed in a story if it is not excessive, only used in non-sexual situations, and always accompanied with censor bars or scenery to censor.
- Posterior nudity in a story is only allowed in a tasteful and non-sexual context.