References to Drugs & Alcohol:
- No graphic / explicit / detailed descriptions or glorification of the use of drugs / alcohol.
- Characters can consume alcohol, tobacco or marijuana as well as make references to these drugs.
- Characters can make references to harder drugs (cocaine, heroin, ecstasy, etc.) but they cannot be depicted or consumed on screen.
- If a story references characters consuming these substances, it cannot be glorified or encouraged.
- Characters can be addicts or addicts can be referenced provided the representation is respectful, contextually appropriate and doesn’t glorify being an addict.